Your dog will look super cute in the frayed "Shades of Orange"Plaid bandana, which comes in a stunning color consisting of orange hues and white.
Each bandana features a genuine leather tag with silver rivets, frayed edges around all four sides, and a snap for extra durability.
Courage & Co proudly handcraft's each bandana from start to finish in California. Wherever possible, we use recycled materials and natural fabrics to create products you can be proud to have on your dog. Most importantly, every order helps a shelter pup in need. Not every pet is lucky enough to have a family to call its own. Every purchase from Courage & Co donates food to rescue shelters across America. Thank you for helping us help them!
- Traditional square cut, tie-on bandana designed to fit comfortably around your pup's neck
- Easy to tie on and take off your pup's neck
- A snap for extra durability
- Easy to adjust the length (roll the top of the bandana down to adjust the length if needed)
- Medium weight but very comfortable
- Handmade in California
- XX-Small Neck Size: 5 – 9 inches
- X-Small Neck Size: 9 – 13 inches
- Small Neck Size: 13 – 18 inches
- Medium Neck Size: 18 -23 inches
- Large/Extra Large Neck Size: 18 - 26 inches
**Please only have your dog wear their bandana with supervision.
Hand wash with cold water & hang to dry. If you must iron, BE SURE to place a piece of fabric over the top. DO NOT LET THE IRON DIRECTLY TOUCH THE LEATHER LABEL!